Campus Visit and Outreach Events

Lamar State College Orange seeks to attract a diverse population of students. We welcome students of all ages, ethnic origins and backgrounds.

Our recruiter is available to represent the college at high school and community-related programs across the area with the intent of generating an interest in LSCO as well as to provide information about the college's programs and admissions procedures.

Students and Parents

We welcome the opportunity for you to visit our campus to learn about the many academic and technical programs we offer as well as the academic and student support services available to students. Please complete our Request for Information form if you would like to receive information about the college, set up a campus visit or meet with an academic advisor.

Counselors and Teachers

We believe the best way to get a taste of Lamar State College Orange is to spend time visiting our beautiful campus and talking with current students. We welcome group visits to campus to learn about the many academic and technical programs offered at LSCO. Sometimes it may be easier and just as effective to have our recruiter attend a college program or speak to a group of students on your campus. Please contact our office if you would like to schedule a group visit, have a representative to speak to your students or attend a college program on your campus.

Community, Civic and Church Groups

Community involvement is important to Lamar State College Orange. If your group or organization is planning an informational meeting, festival or event, we would like to participate and show our support of the community and display the various educational opportunities available at Lamar State College Orange. Please contact our office if you would like to schedule our participation in your event.

Contact Information

Recruiting activities are coordinated through our Admissions and Records Office.

Admissions and Records Office

410 Front Street

Orange, Texas 77630

Phone - 409-882-3955

Fax - 409-882-3055

Contact our recruiter at Whitney.Richard@lsco.edu