Student Activities

The Office of Student Activities

• provides leadership and advertisement to the Program Council, student organizations and the general student programming population
  • offers quality programs and services that comprise student development in co-curricular activities
  • plans and implements campus leadership training programs for student groups
  • plans college-wide student programs
  • coordinates the campus master calendar of activities
  • helps students understand LSCO policies and procedures
  • provides technical assistance in planning events
  • provides other information and assistance to students and organizations

Several times a year, the Office of Student Activities hosts special events where LSCO students, faculty, and staff all join in on the fun.

• Student Appreciation Day takes place during the beginning of the fall semester. This event is a great opportunity to be exposed to the different campus student organizations and offices at LSCO.
  • Octoberfest is a fall tradition that includes a giant Halloween party complete with costumes and candy. Campus clubs and organizations provide activities for trick-or-treaters. Traditional games such as bobbing for apples and pumpkin bowling provide safe Halloween fun for all students and their families.
  • Spring Day includes softball, volleyball, pool and racquetball tournaments, a weight lifting contest, a golf chipping contest and fun for everyone.

Please be on the lookout for more of these exciting events posted throughout the campus and online, free of charge to LSCO students.

For more information, contact the Office of Student Activities, located in the Student Center.

Contacts

Ashley Guillory

Program Assistant of Student Activities

(409) 882-3392

ashley.guillory@lsco.edu

Alicia Jones

Coordinator of Student Activities

(409) 882-3097

alicia.jones@lsco.edu